Are you a sharp legal mind ready to dive into the dynamic world of maritime/ transportation/ construction/ commercial and general civil litigation? Our established and growing firm is looking for a talented attorney to join our team. If you thrive under pressure, possess excellent research and writing skills, and are passionate about client advocacy, we want to hear from you!
- Manage a diverse caseload
- Conduct thorough legal research and draft persuasive pleadings, motions, and other legal documents
- Prepare clients for depositions and court appearances
- Collaborate effectively with partners, other associates and paralegals
- Experience in handling complex litigation matters
- Proficiency in legal research databases and case management software
- Participate in on site accident investigations including shipboard investigations
- California Bar License
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing attorney, preferably in insurance defense and/or litigation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary will be based on candidate experience, but exceeds $100,000 with competitive benefits (PTO, health insurance, 401(k) and more)
- Opportunity to work with experienced attorneys and learn from the best
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Flexible work arrangements available
Don’t miss this chance to be part of a winning team! We offer a fast-paced and rewarding environment where you can make a real impact. Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are interested in this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.